Thursday, June 30, 2011

Project: Mobius' Favorite Songs: Human - Carpark North


I recently looked over my "Favorite Songs" list, and I realized something: My list contains very few rock songs. Now, if you know me, you'd know that I enjoy a good rock piece, such as "Human" by Carpark North. This song provides a rare, supernatural feel that you don't often get from pure rock, showing that - ironically - rock rolls.


Although this song is relatively short, it is a great piece. It only contains two verses and two choruses, but the entry to the final chorus is very cool and relatively unexpected. Carpark North rocks through the song, blazing through with electric guitar and drums. However, the final chorus starts with an electronic voice - and it works, providing for a very versatile piece.

Also, the Danish band's music video is particularly good, although it's partly blocked out by the words above. I would definitely recommend that you watch the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment